In this week's CultCast:
Why Apple Watch will win the wrist war; we snap a pic with Patrick Stewart but he’s NOT amused; the good and bad of a Lucas-free Star Wars 7; Microsoft’s new Hololens look incredible; and we reveal some of our favorite apps and gear on an all-new Under Review.
Squarespace: Squarespace Seven has a completely redesigned interface, integrations with Getty Images and Google Apps, new templates, and an incredible feature called Cover Pages. Try the new Squarespace, at Squarespace.com, and enter offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off.
Automatic: Plug Automatic into your car's data port, and with their beatiful app, you'll be able to find your parked car, learn how to save fuel with tips based on your actual driving, and even diagnose and turn off your car's check engine light. See it out in action and save 20% off your new Automatic now at Automatic.com/cultcast.
Links to today's topics:
- How George Lucas Star Wars 7 Ideas Were Used By Disney
- Steve Jobs rolls over in his grave: the iPad Pro could have a stylus
- Goodbye Glass This is your last chance to get your hands on Google’s head up display
- Apple Watch wins the wrist war before it starts
- The Knowledge Navigator is Apple’s computer of the future
- Famous pals Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan do great impressions… of each other!
- Hear why Martin Sexton is an American treasure
- The Marantz HD-DAC1