In this week's CultCast...
Some pundits are fed up with Apple music, but you know what? We’re not. Plus: Apple’s Back To School promotion is finally unveiled; Apple Watch topples expectations, gets an insane satisfaction rating; iOS devices cross a major threshold; plus we answer your questions on an all-new #CultCastQnA.
- HipChat: HipChat’s team communication app helps all teams work together more effectively, and gets you the information you need faster than email. Get premium features like unlimited file storage and unlimited message history FREE for 90 days when you sign up here.
- Lynda: Lynda is like the Spotify of online education, with over 3000 expert-taught video courses you can stream straight to computer or mobile device. Learn to mix and master audio in pro tools, or develop Mac apps for OS X—learn all you want for free for 10 days here.
Links to Today's Topics
- Intro: Classic Steve Ballmer on iPhone
- Apple's 'Back-to-School' Promo will give Mac buyers free Beats headphones
- Tim Cook reveals Watch sales topped expectations
- Apple Watch gains a higher satisfaction rating than original iPhone and iPad
- VC Benedict Evans: iOS unit sales are now matching entire Windows PC market
- The Loop's Jim Dalrymple leaves Apple Music