In this week's CultCast:
Huge news in the fight for an open internet; Youtube’s Music service confuses us; Apple Pay is like, the payment of the future; big Black Friday deals on Apple’s newest gadgets; the go-to apps we keep on our home screens, and sooooo much more.
- Card Against Humanity: Cards Against Humanity's Ten Days or Whatever of Kwanzaa! You give Cards Against Humanity $15 and they'll send you ten mystery gifts for the ten days or whatever of Kwanzaa. Space is limited to the first 250,000 people who sign up at HolidayBullshit.com.
- Squarespace: Squarespace 7 is now live, and it’s the biggest update in years. Now building a beautiful website is easier than ever. See it in action and grab a free trial at Squarespace.com and use code “CultCast” at checkout for 10% off any order.
- Automatic: Plug Automatic into your car's data port, and paired with their beautiful app, you'll be able to find your parked car, learn how to save fuel with tips based on your actual driving, and even diagnose and turn off your car's check engine light. See it out in action and save 20% off your new Automatic now at http://www.automatic.com/cultcast.
Links to today's topics:
- YouTube delivers the music streaming service you’ve been waiting for
- Google Wallet use grows after Apple Pay launch
- Apple’s new tool will nuke your phone number from iMessage forever
- Best Buy Discounting iPads, iPhones, Macs, and More for Black Friday
- Netflix for iOS Updated With iPhone 6 Support, 1080p Video for iPhone 6 Plus
- I used Apple's AirDrop to troll strangers with photos of space sloths
- How to troll strangers over AirDrop with pictures of sloths
- How to create killer GIFs on your Mac in 60 seconds
- Product Hunt
- cPro Craigslist client