In this week's CultCast:
Gobble gobble yaaa’aall! Ever wonder what a Thanksgiving meal with Tim Cook might be like? Ok, maybe not, but come imagine it with us anyway. Then: why Apple quietly included 4K support in iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2; and Amazon is building an ad-supported Netflix streaming competitor. Plus stayed tuned for the CultCast gift guide! We’ll talk about the products we’d love to get as gifts this year.
Fracture: Fracture is pretty neat. They print your photos directly onto glass so they really pop. And they come ready to hang on a wall or sit on your desk. They’re great gifts too for your family or significant other. Check them out at Fracture.me and save 15% off any order with the code "CultCast".
Links to today's topics:
- Apple iMac ad featuring Jeff Goldblum - Three Pizzas (1998)
- iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 secretly support 4K video
- Amazon plans a streaming-video alternative
- Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme
- Stan Bush - Fight to survive (Bloodsport) HD
- Stan Bush - On my own alone (Bloodsport) HD.
- Van Damme On the Dance floor HD
- Breaking Bad: The Complete Series
- 1.8 Meter Extra Long 8-Pin Lightning to USB Charge Cord & Sync Cable
- Miir Water Bottles Insulated Growler Water Bottle, Stainless, 64-Ounce
- Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- Marc Newson’s ‘revolutionary’ beer machine looks like a Mac Pro
- Fenix Flashlights 2014 Edition PD35 Flashlight, Black
- Fenix TK35 ULTIMATE EDITION! 1800 LUMENS! NEW FOR 2014!
- FORLIFE Brew-in-Mug Extra-Fine Tea Infuser with Lid
- The Complete Calvin and Hobbes