In this week's CultCast:
How’s about that new Star Wars trailer! Plus, warm up the tele—Woz is getting a tech-filled reality TV show; we divulge our new favorite iPhone and Mac apps; we answer some ridiculous listener Qs in an all new get to know your Cultist; and finally, Steve Jobs denies Leander Kahney’s attempted handshake not once, but TWICE. Leander recounts the tale. We die laughing.
Might Tees: Steve Jobs, Woz, the very vintage Apple Lisa, check out Might Tees for some of the best Apple-inspired tees in the land, and don’t miss indie designs features John Wayne and Captain Jean Luc Picard. MightTees.com ships worldwide and you can and save a whopping 50% off your order with code "CultCast" at checkout.
Boom 2: Ever needed to turn up your Mac’s volume farther than it could go? Boom 2 can bolster your Mac’s puny volume levels righteous amounts your ears probably can’t handle. Try it out free for 7 days at bit.ly/cultcastboom and save 20% off any order with code "CultCast" at checkout.
Links to today's topics:
- Street fighter II sound SonicBoom
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer
- Stephen Colbert Reacts to Star Wars Episode VII Trailer Explains New Lightsaber
- Microsoft declares iPhone 6 most popular device of 2014
- Steve Wozniak is about to become a reality TV show
- Leander’s favorite band every is Blancmange
- Woz opens a hotel door with his iPhone 6, gets mean comments
- Typed from Real Mac
- Vain Glory
- Dark Sky