In this week's CultCast:
On our maiden episode of 2015 the story of an iOS developer who gave a gift so generous, it went totally viral; Discovering new apps and podcasts on iTunes is an awful experience, but we know how to fix it; plus, how Steve Jobs contributions helped build the new Disney.
And stay tuned for an all-new CultCast 2nd Hour! Pro photographer David Hobby shares his favorite gear for travel pics, his tips and tactics for taking great travel photos, plus his street photography advice will help you not get punched.
- Lynda.com: Learn to run your business better, become a photoshop ninja, learn how to create music with your iPad, and so much more. Lynda now has over 4,500 courses for you to choose from, and now they’re offering our listeners a 10 day free trial. Learn all you want for free for 10 days, head on over to lynda.com/cultcast.
Link's to today's topics:
- Apple spoof "Get a Mac" ad showed at WWDC - Happy New Year (2008)
- iOS dev pays off his parents’ mortgage for Christmas
- iPhone 6 drives App Store to new download record
- Smart iPad stylus could help Apple crack the enterprise world
- Apple Pay comes to gas pumps in 2015
- How Jobs helped shape the new Disney
- Disney CEO tells how Steve Jobs ‘shaped his thinking’
- David Hobby on Twitter
- Learn how to light on his Strobist site
- Fuji X100S
- The Passionate Photographer