In this week’s CultCast...
We all love Apple's popular products, but in this episode we’ll remember some of Apple’s biggest blunders! Plus: why the new iPods might be the last iPods, and Apple’s missing back to school promotion; and perfect ways to motivate your lazy workforce...
- Casper: If you’re waking up with numb limbs or back pain, Casper's American-made mattresses can help, and with a price far lower than you’ll find in the stores. Learn more and save $50 off your order here.
- HipChat: HipChat’s team communication app helps all teams work together more effectively, and gets you the information you need faster than email. Get premium features like unlimited file storage and unlimited message history FREE for 90 days when you sign up here.
- VideoBlocks: VideoBlocks is an affordable, subscription-based stock media site that gives you unlimited access to premium stock footage. Start a 7 day free trial here.
Links to Today’s Topics:
- Peep the Pippin!
- Buster’s Theme Song
- Leander really hated the Apple Studio display
- See the Macintosh TV in action
- The hockey puck mouse wasn’t THAT bad...
- Apple unveils new iPods in six colors
- Is Apple canceling their Back-to-School discount program?
- Shanghai company creates a golden Steve Jobs bust to inspire its workers