In this week's CultCast:
Looks like the radically improved Apple TV we’ve be waiting for lands in September—we’ll tell you what to expect. Plus: Apple is not going to be your next wireless carrier; more Beats Radio stations are in the works; and don’t miss our picks of the "best of the worst" Apple accessories.
- Harry's: Our thanks to Harry’s for supporting this episode. Harry’s super-sharp, German-made razors ship free right to your door and are far less expensive than the drugstore razors. Learn more at Harrys.com and save $5 off your first order with code CultCast.
- Lynda: Lynda is like the Spotify of online education, with over 3000 expert-taught video courses you can stream straight to computer or mobile device. Learn to mix and master audio in pro tools, or develop Mac apps for OS X—learn all you want for free for 10 days here!
Links to Today's Topics:
- Intro: This dude REALLY hates the Apple Watch
- The Practicing Photographer with Ben Long
- Radically Improved Apple TV will Launch this September
- Apple claims it has no interest in becoming your carrier
- Apple may launch five additional Beats radio stations
- These designer jeans keep your iPhone charged on the go
- Nico Gerard just invented the mullet of smartwatches