In this week's CultCast...
Ever wonder what it’s like to have companies pay you to travel the world snapping their Instagram photos? Professional Instagrammer Cory Staudacher is back to share his workflows, favorite iOS photo apps—and you won’t believe how much some companies will pay to make them look cool.
Plus: neat new features coming to iOS 9; Apple quietly beefs up the iPhone 6S to prevent another bendgate; and don’t miss our list of our new favorite apps.
- Automatic: Plug Automatic into your car's data port, and with their beatiful app, you'll be able to find your parked car, learn how to save fuel with tips based on your actual driving, and even diagnose and turn off your car's check engine light. See it in action and save 20% off your new Automatic here!
- Squarespace: Start building your website today at Squarespace.com. Enter offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off. Squarespace—Build it Beautiful.
- Softlayer: Your business, applications, and compute workloads are different from everyone else's, so you deserve cloud resources that meet your unique needs. Get $500 of cloud infrastructure by clicking here.
This week's links:
- Your iPhone is about to get an awesome built-in flight tracker
- What it's like to be a professional Instagrammer
- Apple is going to fix the most annoying thing about using Wi-Fi on the iPhone
- Here's proof Bendgate won't be back with iPhone 6s