In this week's CultCast...
Why we’re convinced we’ll see an iPad Pro come fall, and what we expect from Apple’s giant shield tablet of power. Plus: The iPhone 6s back gets a bend test, and the results are surprising; and Apple leases a secret facility to test its autonomous car.
- Automatic: Plug Automatic into your car's data port, and with their beatiful app, you'll be able to find your parked car, learn how to save fuel with tips based on your actual driving, and even diagnose and turn off your car's check engine light. See it out in action and save 20% off your new Automatic here!
- Softlayer: Your business, applications, and compute workloads are different from everyone else's, so you deserve cloud resources that meet your unique needs. Get $500 of cloud infrastructure by clicking here.
- Casper: Casper’s American-made mattresses have just the right amount of memory foam and latex, and people everywhere love them. Learn why and save $50 off your order here.
This Week's Links:
- Intro - Macintosh: The Computer for the Rest of Us
- Apple's electric car is real, and it's almost ready for testing
- New iPhone 6s bend test reveals super-strong aluminum shell
- Pink iPhone 6s revealed in new leaked images
- iPad Pro to pack Force Touch, plenty of pixels, and an optional stylus
- Why MacBook screens must be angled at 76º in Apple Stores