In this week's CultCast...
New Apple products coming September 9th; our iPhone 6S expectations; the incredible power of Youtube; Instagram finally says yes to portrait and landscape photos; Youtube Gaming vs. Twitch; Logic Pro X update includes a powerful new music app; and we rewrite movie history in a new Get To Know Your Cultist!
- Automatic: Plug Automatic into your car's data port, and with their beatiful app, you'll be able to find your parked car, learn how to save fuel with tips based on your actual driving, and even diagnose and turn off your car's check engine light. See it in action and save 20% off your new Automatic here!
- Squarespace: Start building your website today at Squarespace.com. Enter offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off. Squarespace—Build it Beautiful.
- Softlayer: Your business, applications, and compute workloads are different from everyone else's, so you deserve cloud resources that meet your unique needs. Get $500 of cloud infrastructure by clicking here.
This Week's Links:
- This Week's Intro
- Hang out with Buster as he Liveblogs Apple's Sep. 9 Event
- The ladies cannot resist Magnum P.I.
- Instagram won't force you to be square anymore
- Apple confirmed to host event at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- You just missed your chance to buy cheap Apple stock
- Apple brings award-winning synth back from the dead
- iOS 9 code appears to confirm Force Touch for iPhone 6s