On this week's CultCast...
A souped-up iPad Air 3 coming in March; Apple has a 4-inch iPhone on the horizon, and it’s name is awful; the iPhone 7 Plus PLUS is for those who demand only the best mobile camera; and why Apple is pumping the brakes on their electric car.
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
On the show this week:
This week's links:
- This week’s intro - Give your kids the universe!
- The 5 biggest takeaways from Apple’s biggest quarter ever
- Apple might unveil Pencil-ready iPad Air 3 in March
- iPhone 5se may have been finished and ready to ship for months
- Apple may release special iPhone 7 Plus aimed at pro photographers
- Apple puts the brakes on struggling electric car project