On this week's CultCast...
This week: neighbors complain of “motor noises" emanating from Apple’s secret auto labs; the strange error that’s bricking iPhones everywhere (and how to avoid it); and, has Apple lost their way? Some pundits are arguing Cupertino needs to shape up and start shipping better products. We discuss!
Let’s face it, CultCloth isn’t for everyone. But if you’re obsessive about keeping your iPhone, iPad, Mac, DSLR, glasses, and other gadgets in sparkling clean condition, you’ll love ‘em. Check them out now at CultCloth.co, and use code “CultCast” at checkout to score a free 8x8 CleanCloth!
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
This week's links:
- Alan Greenspan recommends the Apple IIc
- ‘Motor noises’ complaint at Apple’s auto campus fuels speculation
- Does Apple have a software problem?
- iOS 9 bricks iPhones with unauthorized Touch ID repairs
- Everything you need to know about iOS’ crippling ‘Error 53’
- Tim Cook gets sacked by Twitter for blurry Super Bowl photo