On this week's CultCast...
This week: with the FBI vs. Apple battle heating up, some lawyers say Tim Cook could land in jail; why Siri in the next version of OS X may point to redesigned MacBooks; and, just how much would you pay for a box of Steve Job’s old crap? Plus we pitch you our favorite tech and apps in an all-new Faves 'N Raves!
Let’s face it, CultCloth isn’t for everyone. But if you’re obsessive about keeping your iPhone, iPad, Mac, DSLR, glasses, and other gadgets in sparkling clean condition, you’ll love ‘em. Check them out now at CultCloth.co, and use code “CultCast” at checkout to score a free 8x8 CleanCloth!
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
This week's links:
- This week’s intro: you need a family computer
- Steve Jobs’s smelly old sandals just sold at auction
- Siri-ously? Apple’s virtual assistant finally coming to Mac
- Apple Faces U.S. Demand to Unlock 9 More iPhones
- From Fines To Jail Time: How Apple Could Be Punished For Defying FBI
- Congressional ‘Crypto Commission’ may tackle Apple vs FBI debate
- Apple believes Congress should decide iPhone privacy case
- Apple Is Said to Be Trying to Make It Harder to Hack iPhones