On this week's CultCast...
This week: it’s official, Apple is gonna “loop us in” at their March 21 press event. Join us as we decode the mysterious event invitation. Plus: some new leaks give us glimpses at the iPhone SE and iPhone 7 designs; why Apple’s new Spaceship campus is clearly home to a future post-apocalyptic battle colosseum; and we share the stuff we’re embarrassed to secretly love in an all-new Get To Know Ur Cultist.
Join our new Reddit community to discuss current episodes and submit and vote on story topics for future episodes! http://reddit.com/r/TheCultCast
This episode supported by:
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com a thanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro: Where are all the robots?
- Apple’s March 21 event promises to ‘Loop you in’
- iPhone 7 case hints at stereo speakers, no headphone jack
- Upcoming iPhone SE may look just like an iPhone 5s
- Close up with Apple’s new spaceship campus Theatre
- Erfon never chokes back the tears watching Meet Joe Black
- Buster wants to hand out the Bachelor rose
- This scene from Scrooged made Leander WEEP!
- You need to try these. Alone. In your car.