On this week's CultCast...
This week: rumors point to an insanely thin iPhone 7, but is that what we want? Plus: our list of top, most-wanted iPhone 7 features; why only some of us are excited for iPhone SE; why the new iPad could have a killer new camera; and if want to hear Leander complain about Mariah Carey and Maroon 5, stay tuned for Leander Loves Pop!
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro - They finally figured out a way to make PCs easy to use!
- Is this Drake??
- Whitney Houston was a national treasure!
- Rosanne Bar… well
- This is basically Buster Heine’s theme song
- Check out Rob Roy for some great “kilt action”
- Apple event for iPhone SE, new iPad to take place March 21
- iPhone 7 will be as slim as an iPod touch
- New iPad may pack better camera than iPad Pro