On this week's CultCast...
This week: why the new iPad Pro screen is “practically perfect”; stories from the "Cult of Mac"; our most anticipated WWDC 2016 announcements; alook at Apple’s newly updated MacBooks; Apple’s secret plan to create hit TV shows; and have you ever wondered how rich you’d be if you invested in Apple’s IPO instead of buying their computers? We break down the numbers.
This episode supported by:
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
TunnelBear, the simple privacy app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. Visit GetTunnelBear.com to get your free TunnelBear today.
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro’s display is practically perfect
- Siri reveals WWDC 2016 dates
- Apple unleashes improved MacBooks, now in rose gold
- Apple is secretly planning to take over Hollywood
- What a $1,000 investment in Apple in 1996 looks like today
- What are you most excited to see Apple unveil at WWDC 2016?
- Greg Packer, professional Apple line squatter