On this week's CultCast...
This week: rumors point to an iPhone 7s with drastic redesign, facial recognition, and the return to a glass front and back. Plus: folks around the world line up for the Tesla Model 3; Apple’s making a show about apps hosted by megastar Willie AM; why the new iPad Pro is not a notebook replacement for the masses; in a bizarre plot twist, Apple seeks FBI’s iPhone unlocking secrets; and we’ll tell you why Cadbury Eggs are the worst thing ever on an all-new Get To Know Ur Cultist.
This episode supported by:
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
Harry’s super-sharp, German-made razors ship free right to your door and for way less than the drugstore razors. Learn more at Harrys.com and save $5 off your first order with code CultCast.
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com a huge thanks for all the great music you hear in today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro: Exotic Destinations
- Review Roundup: 9.7 iPad Pro is a 'Powerful' Laptop Replacement for Casual Users
- Apple is making a TV show about apps with will.i.am
- FBI cracks San Bernardino iPhone without Apple’s help
- Apple wants the FBI to reveal how it hacked the San Bernardino killer's iPhone
- iPhone 7s Plus may get curved glass body