On this week's CultCast...
This week: why the iPhone 7s could have features “you’ve never dreamed of; Apple’s woes in China cause their stock to plummet; the community of fans keeping Apple’s history alive; our favorite Apple Watch faces; embarrassing stories of dates gone wrong; and Kool and the Gang steals our girlfriend!
This episode supported by:
Build a beautiful, responsive website quick at Squarespace.com. Enter offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off. Squarespace—Build it Beautiful.
Casper’s American-made mattresses have just the right amount of memory foam and latex, and people everywhere love them. Learn why and get $50 towards any mattress at Casper.com/cultcast.
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro - What is Newton?
- The Light Camera is a slim cam with 16 sensors (16!)
- Kool and the Gang will steal your girlfriend
- Tim Cook promises iPhone features you’ve never dreamed of
- Apple stock suffers longest loss streak in 18 years
- Apple could get shut out of China
- Apple Forced to Share 'iPhone' Trademark in China With Leather Accessory Maker
- Mega-investor Carl Icahn gives up on AAPL