On this week's CultCast...
This week: Apple aims to end music downloads; you can now live stream your aerial drone flights to iDevices worldwide; staggering facts about who’s making money in the app store; creators of Siri demo an even smarter AI; the ridiculous resale value of old Apple tech; and we reveal our Lust List of the gadgets we currently coveting.
This episode supported by:
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
TunnelBear, the simple privacy app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. Visit GetTunnelBear.com to get your free TunnelBear today.
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com a thanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro - Introducing, iPod
- All the maidens shall be mine!
- Periscope takes to the skies with live drone streaming
- Apple Aiming to End iTunes Music Downloads in Two Years [Update: Apple Says 'Not True']
- 94% of App Store revenue goes to just 1% of publishers
- Siri’s sequel beats the heck out of Apple’s AI assistant
- The value of old iPods could be music to your ears