On this week's CultCast...
This week: Apple makes a curious investment in China’s version of Uber; iPhones that charge wirelessly in your pocket; Siri is coming to a Mac near you; more weird and wacky stories from the Cult of Mac; and we tell you what we like (and what we don’t) about the gadgets we’re currently testing in an all-new Under Review.
This episode supported by:
Freshbooks, the easy-to-use invoicing software designed to help small business owners get organized, save time invoicing and get paid faster. And I can vouch for this from experience, it also makes tax time a cinch. Get started with a free trial at Freshbooks.com/cultcast, and please enter “CultCast” in the “How did you hear about us?” section!
TunnelBear, the simple privacy app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. Visit GetTunnelBear.com to get your free TunnelBear today.
We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com athanks for the great music you hear on today's show.
On the show this week:
- Intro: Your future computer, The Knowledge Navigator
- Apple invests $1 billion in Chinese Uber rival
- Apple’s new hires point to iPhone wireless charging
- Siri for Mac icons leak ahead of WWDC
- Buster’s reviewing the Garmin Phoenix 3
- Leander’s been listening to the Moshi Avanti on-ear headphones
- Erfon’s lighting his house with the illumi smart bulbs