On The Cult Cast:
- Apple just revealed their future Mac plans… on purpose! It’s unprecedented, and we’ll unpack it all for you.
- Apple promises an all-new “rethought” Mac Pro and Apple display.
- Why the Mac Pro failed.
- Apple’s plans to make the Mac “Pro” again.
- New Pro-level iMacs coming this year.
- Leander reviews the top-secret new Sonos speaker Erfon’s couldn’t talk about.
- Erfon reviews a clever Watch stand that Buster hates but true Mac fans will love!
This episode supported by:
- Build a beautiful, responsive website quick at Squarespace.com. Enter offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off. Squarespace—Build it Beautiful.
- CultCloth will keep your iPhone 7, Apple Watch, Mac and iPad sparkling clean, and for a limited time you can use code CULTCAST to score a free CleanCloth with any order at CultCloth.co.
- We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com a thanks for the great music you hear on today’s show.
On the show this week:
Got suggestions or feedback for us? Air your thoughts at thecultcast.reddit.com