Hours after Apple sends out their iPhone event invites, a BIG leak reveals what they have in store. Plus: all our hardware expectations for Apple’s upcoming keynote; Erfon’s first impressions of his new 2018 MacBook Pro, how to get the best discounts, and how to score a free extended warranty.
This episode supported by:
- Campaign Monitor gives you everything you need to run beautifully-designed, professional email marketing campaigns to grow your business. No wonder it’s used by more than 250,000 businesses, worldwide. To start building smart and beautiful email newsletters today, try Campaign Monitor for free at campaignmonitor.com
- CultCloth will keep your iPhone 8/X, Apple Watch, Mac and iPad sparkling clean, and for a limited time use code CULTCAST at checkout to score a free CleanCloth with any order at CultCloth.co.
- The Cult of Mac Watch Store has the best straps in the biz! Check out the huge Labor Day sale with savings up to 50%!
- We also want to give Kevin MacLeod at Incompetech.com a thanks for the great music you hear on today’s show.
Come say hellooooo!
The BEST subreddit you are going to read, ALL week long! thecultcast.reddit.com
Notes and Links:
- The "Gather Round" event invites have been sent out.
- Apple’s big fall event will take place at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park on September 12.
- The keynote will start at 10 a.m. PT, during which we expect to see the new iPhone lineup, an Apple Watch Series 4, major improvements to iPad Pro, and more.